The City of Thornton is the largest city in north Metro Denver. Ideally situated on I-25, retailers can easily reach almost 3 million residents with our central location.
- Nearly 3 million people are located within a 30 minute drive of Thornton.
- Over 166,000 vehicles per day travel the primary arterial of I-25 through Thornton.
- Thornton is Colorado’s sixth largest city and the fastest growing region in metro Denver.
- City population exceeding 126,000.
- I-25 and E-470 provide heavy traffic counts and excellent visibility for retailers.
- Just 8 miles north of downtown Denver.
- 36 square miles encompassing the northeastern Metro market.
The Thornton Economic Development Office actively pursues retail opportunities as a means of promoting economic development within the city and serves as an ambassador for quality development/redevelopment.
Julie Jacoby, CEcD
7.36MB (will open in a new window)