- Do you know what your employee’s like about their job, don’t like about their job or would like to see changed?
- Do you have an employee who is just not “cutting the mustard” in the position they are currently in, but have some other really good qualities, could you use them in another position?
- What are you doing to make sure your employees feel appreciated and heard?
- What type of special “Perks and/or Incentives” can you offer?
- Are you wanting to grow your sales revenue but don’t want to hire additional people?
- Add in a little competition?
These are questions business owners and managers usually just don’t have the time to ask their employees, but the answers are so important! You will learn the answers to these questions and much more in this interactive workshop.
Point to note: Cost to replace an employee – $4-7,000.00 Jefferson and Adams Counties to replace an employee in today’s economy.