Do you have a great idea for a new business? Are you already in business and thinking about expanding into other markets? A key contributor to your success is going to be envisioning the concept and thinking through key elements of a business plan.
Enter the Business Model Canvas. This helpful tool can assist in gathering important information and focusing your attention on topics that will contribute to your success. It’s easy to complete and doesn’t require the time or effort that a full business plan usually takes.
Join us for an interactive review of the Business Model Canvas. Learn how to create one on your own and reuse the concept over and over as you think through new business ideas.
During the webinar, attendees will learn:
● The structure and layout of the Business Model Canvas (BMC)
● The definitions of each of the nine focus areas
● Applying your current thinking in order to complete the document
● Use the BMC as a collaboration tool for other stakeholders and creative contributors
● Consider the information gathered to help you make a success-based decision.
● Use the BMC as a stepping stone for a full business plan