- This event has passed.
Webinar: Marketplace Realities – The New Normal
May 20, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
About this Event
Join us to hear from a distinguished panel of experts to learn how the business community can pivot from managing through the COVID-19 crisis to achieving economic recovery and beyond from a regional, state, and national perspective.
This webinar will examine reopening businesses and economic challenges through the following lenses:
- A national site selection consultant forecasts which industries will survive and thrive in the new economy and how companies are planning from retention to expansion activities
- An economist’s view on how COVID-19 has burst our economic bubble and an update on current trends and a forecast on when recovery will take hold
- The head of our state office of economic development will detail Colorado’s plan to rebuild the economy and support businesses post COVID-19
- An inside look from the Chair on the Governor’s Economic Stabilization and Growth Council on Colorado’s “new normal” and strategies to restart the economy.
- Federico Peña, former Mayor of Denver, Secretary of Transportation and Secretary of Energy during the Bill Clinton presidency, and Council Chair for Governor’s Council on Economic Stabilization and Growth
- Betsy Markey, Executive Director, Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade
- Larry Gigerich, Executive Managing Director at Ginovus, experts in site selection/economic development incentives
- Patty Silverstein, President & Chief Economist, Development Research Partners
Commissioner Steve O’Dorisio, Adams County
The webinar will take place on Zoom, click this link to join: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88169580974