Workshop – QuickBooks Online 2
May 20 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This class will be in English only. Spanish version will be held soon.
Esta clase será solo en inglés. Próximamente se llevará a cabo la versión en español.
Did you attend QuickBooks Online 1 and are ready to setup your company file? In this hands-on workshop, we will guide you through the initial setup of your company file and get start on your accounting file for 2021.
Benefits of attending this class:
• Setup a company file and start entering data into your company file
• Connect your bank account to QB file
Any business owner that ready to install & setup QuickBooks Online software
What you will need:
• A computer/laptop – you can bring your own or you can use one at the Alliance Center
• An email address – preferably the business email address or a personal email (this will be your log in user id)
• Debit or Credit card to purchase program
• Login info to your bank – to connect your bank account to the QB file