- This event has passed.
Resilience & Agility Without Losing Strategic Focus Workshop
January 13, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Preparing for the unpredictable and reacting quickly is just one aspect of staying ahead to maintain a resilient business. What makes a business more adaptable and agile, and what does it take to build business resilience? In this workshop you will discover specific actions you can take to build and maintain business resilience without losing strategic focus in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How you can take a more strategic approach
- How your business can bounce back in the face of disruption and change
- How your business can be more proactive, rather than reactive
- Long-term Strategies that lead to a more resilient business
- How business owners & leaders should respond to disruption or crisis
- Mindsets and behaviors that are required for a resiliency
This workshop will be presented by Stacy McConnell who is a certified professional executive and business coach, trainer, speaker, and founder of Powerhouse Business & Executive Coaching. She has more than 20 years of experience in business operations, human resources and management and leadership from the front-line to executive levels, and experience with running a multi-million dollar organization. One of her primary responsibilities as the number two C-Suite executive was the strategic positioning and direction of the organization in a highly regulated, risk-averse industry that is known for preparedness and disaster planning. Stacy lends her expertise garnered from this experience to business owners or leaders wanting to build a more resilient business.