- This event has passed.
Business Workshop – ServSafe Food Handling Certification
April 9 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
About the Workshop:
• Did you know that state law requires restaurant owners and employees in the industry to become certified in food handling?
• Learn how to prevent food-borne illness, and prepare and serve meals safely.
• Learn how to comply with legal requirements for proper food handling to protect your customers and business.
• Purchase 7th edition ServSafe book with test question sheet, online at www.servsafe.com, $70.30.
• Pay for test via $120 check, payable to instructor Fernando Cardona.
• Take the in-person exam on Saturday, April 9, from 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
• Attending study groups is optional. The goal is to help students prepare for the exam on April 9th. Study group sessions will be held at the Alliance Business Assistance Center on the following dates (you will need to bring your book to the first session):
– Monday, March 7, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
– Monday, March 14, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
– Monday, March 21, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
– Monday, March 28, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
– Monday, April 4, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
How to register:
Contact Andy Figueroa at 720.674.3542 or by email [email protected]