Do you drive by construction and wonder what it will be? Have you heard about a business coming to Thornton but don’t know the timeline? Curious if we’re really getting that distillery? We’ve got some updates to get you in the know!
1. Amazon: This 2.4-million-square-foot robotics fulfillment center in Thornton will start hiring soon and is slated to open this summer. The warehouse is located at the northeast corner of I-25 and 144th Avenue.
2. Topgolf: Construction will be starting this summer in the Larkridge Shopping Center near Costco. Topgolf expects to open the facility in the spring of 2019.
3. Denver Premium Outlets: The mall is slated to open in September 2018 at Interstate 25 and 136th Avenue. First tenants announced include Nike and Kate Spade.
4. The Summit Entertainment: Located adjacent to the Grove Shopping Center, The Summit Entertainment is expected to open in October or November of 2018. It will offer casual dining, bowling, laser tag and games.
5. Satire Brewing Co. & Mystic Mountain Distillery Tasting Room: The duo brewery and distillery will open at 12136 Grant Circle, Suite C in Thornton in summer 2018.
6. Premium car care products producer Adam’s Polishes opened recently near 84th & I-25.
7. Starbucks is building another location in Highpointe Park at Thornton Parkway and Washington Street.
8. Vasa Fitness is opening soon near 104th & Marion.
9. Hilton Garden Inn is moving along nicely in The Grove Shopping Center at 144th & I-25.
10. Panda Express is going up adjacent to Summit Entertainment.
11. Floor and Decor will open in 2019 in the Larkridge Shopping Center.
12. Thorncreek Golf Course is putting the final touches on their new and improved clubhouse, patio, equipment, course, putting green, and more. The course should open by July 2018.
To learn more about these projects or others, visit https://businessinthornton.com.
For more information contact:
Thornton Economic Development Office
303-538-7605 · firstname.lastname@example.org