- Tri-County Webinars for Businesses
- Connecting Colorado Workforce Information
- North Metro Small Business Development Center
- Alliance/Alianza Business Assistance Center
- Economic Development Facebook groups and pages: Economic Development, Alianza de Negocios, BTAC
- Sign up for Thornton Economic Development emails and updates
General Tips & Information:
- Your Landlord – Your property owner is facing this unknown time with you and many are offering deferrals and abatement options. Let them know what you need to recover from the financial crisis you are facing.
- Your Bank – Nationwide, banks are offering deferrals of interest, mortgages and fees to help the small business community. Contact your bank and/or lender to find out what options are available to you.
- Workers Comp & Other Insurance – some companies are working with policy holders to defer payments at this time.
- United Power/Xcel Energy/City of Thornton Utilities – They don’t want you to be concerned about losing vital utilities. The utility providers are committed to work with individual customers on payment plans.
- City of Thornton has a Community Information Page on its website.
- Thornton 2020 Restaurant Guide – many of Thornton’s local eateries and drinkeries are offering discounts, delivery, drive-thru, and carry-out options.
- Gift Cards – Are you interested in selling your products, services, or gift cards online to supplement your current business income? Contact Adam Bundy at Blue Ink Design at blueinkdesign.com for more details.
Small Business Resources:
- U.S. Small Business Administration – Small business guidance and loan resources.
- CDC | Coronavirus (COVID-19) Situation Summary – Updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tracking the situation in the U.S. and the latest recommendations.
- World Health Organization | Coronavirus – News and FAQs from around the world.
- Colorado Department of Public Health | Coronavirus in Colorado – An updated tracker of test results in Colorado and additional resources.
- Adams County COVID-19 Response & Recovery
Business Support Services:
- Colorado Restaurant Association – Coronavirus (COVID-19) policies and protocols for the Colorado restaurant industry.
- Colorado Department of Labor
- Adams County Workforce and Business Center – for assistance in filling vacant positions or job seeker services, you may also use their free job posting services at www.connectingcolorado.com.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission – what you should know about the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and COVID-19
Business Financial Resources:
- North Metro SBDC – North Metro Small Business Development Center can help you apply for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans and inform you of the local and regional resources such as grants and loans.
- U.S. Small Business Administration | Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease – Updated resources for small businesses, including the new Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program.
- Colorado Bankers Association
- Colorado Restaurant Association
- Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America | Insurance-related Resources – Disaster planning toolkit, losses of business income implications, worker compensation, and more.
- Economic Development Council of Colorado
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) – Your business may be eligible for tax credits or reimbursements for expenses incurred during the pandemic.
Informational Webinars & Online Resources: