If you have “Take Mom to lunch” marked on your calendar anytime soon, we’ve got some suggestions on where to eat. Of course, this is just a small sampling of the many eateries in Thornton!
For a full list, check out the Thornton Restaurant Guide here.
- Got an adventurous eater? Thai Basil has multiple locations that all offer such delicious menu options as fresh sushi, Thai Spiced Soup, Seaweed Salad and Eggplant Pineapple Curry.
- Pressed for time? The Grove Shopping Center has just welcomed Potbelly Sandwich Shop with fast and furious favorites like the Clubby, grilled cheese, the Mediterranean Chicken Sandwich and A Wreck, Potbelly’s signature sandwich.
- Can’t do gluten? Who would have guessed that a restaurant known for its pasta also has some tasty gluten-free offerings? The Olive Garden offers a range of options, from herb-grilled salmon and grilled chicken parmesan to rotini with parmesan pesto and Italian sausage, shrimp or chicken, among others.
- Gotta bring the kids? Chick-fil-A has a great indoor playground for younger kids and frequent visits from the cow mascot. Older kids might like Gunther Toody’s—a fun 1950s-themed diner with plenty to see.
- Looking to wash it down with a craft beer? Old Chicago in Thornton carries a great selection of regional craft beers that will complement anything on the food menu—from chicken wings and pizza to burgers and salads.
- Craving something spicy? Tequilas is the perfect stop to grab authentic Mexican. Try the pork-skin smothered in green chili, crispy relleno or a Super Burrito.
- Seeking al fresco dining? The Egg & I in Thornton hosts a beautiful patio to enjoy a meal while you bask in the glory of 300 days of sunshine.
Where’s YOUR favorite place to eat in Thornton? Let us know in the comments!
For more information contact:
Thornton Economic Development Office
303-538-7605 · email@example.com